General Terms and Conditions
Section 1 – Vendor, inclusion by reference of the General Terms and Conditions
(1) The vendor and contracting party for the merchandise presented in this online shop “Puckdaddy GmbH” is Anne Weiser, Humboldtstr. 9-11, 53819 Neunkirchen-Seelscheid, Germany, phone 02247/7030887, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (referred to hereinbelow as the “vendor” for short).
(2) The present General Terms and Conditions are a component part of any contractual agreement made between the vendor and the respective customer. The vendor hereby objects to any terms and conditions that the customer may have established and that contradict the present General Terms and Conditions.
Section 2 – Merchandise offered and conclusion of contract
(1) The vendor is offering the articles presented in Online Shop “Puckdaddy GmbH” for sale. The colors of the articles shown on the website may vary slightly depending on the internet browser and monitor settings used by the customer; these variations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The selection of merchandise, conclusion of contract and implementation of the agreement shall all take place in German.
(3) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise to destinations in Germany and selected countries in Europe.
(4) The customer shall select the merchandise desired by adding it in his “Shopping Cart” and by clicking on the button “Proceed to checkout” (“Zur Kasse gehen”). The order will be conclusively placed with the vendor by clicking on the button “Buy” (“Kaufen”). Until the order is transmitted to the vendor, the customer has the opportunity to review, at any time, the data input when placing the order, to modify them or to completely discontinue the order.
(5) The vendor is making a binding sales offer for the merchandise presented in its shop. By transmitting the order using the button “Buy (“Kaufen”), the customer accepts the sales offer. The vendor shall confirm the conclusion of the contract by e-mail (contract confirmation).
(6) The vendor shall inform the customer by e-mail of any impediments preventing the delivery from being made, or of any other circumstances that might prevent contractual performance.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices plus shipping costs. Prices include turnover tax in the amount of 19%.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description under “Shipping & Delivery”.
(3) Where deliveries are made to Switzerland, customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise – at the selection of the customer – against several payment options, such as PayPal, bank transfer, Credit card (Visa, Mastercard) and SOFORT Überweisung.
(5) For orders subject to pre-payment, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the vendor receives it within the payment period. The vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.
Section 4 – Shipment, delivery periods
(1) The vendor shall deliver the merchandise within 4-6 business days after payment is made.
(2) For products labeled as “Customizable”, the delivery period shall be extended by one week in the case that the customer has requested the offered customization.
(3) For deliveries to destinations outside Germany, a period of 2-9 business days, depending on the destination, has to be added to the respective domestic delivery time.
(4) If the customer’s order contains more than one product, the products can be delivered in several shipment. If the products are delivered in one shipment, for this shipment, the longest given delivery period for any of the contained products will apply. If the customer wishes a product to be delivered separately in shorter time, he may place a separate order for that product.
(5) Where a delivery cannot be made because the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete delivery address, an attempt to once again deliver the merchandise shall be made only if the customer accepts to bear the costs of re-shipping the merchandise. The re-shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed at conclusion of contract.
Section 5 – Right of withdrawal for consumers
(1) A customer purchasing as consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the statutory pre-requisites. A consumer means every natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is mainly outside his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
(2) The vendor shall grant a 14 day withdrawal period to a consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany also in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for a shorter period.
(3) The vendor shall allow any consumer having his permanent residence outside of Germany to transmit an informal declaration of withdrawal even in those cases in which the national laws applicable to the consumer provide for stricter requirements as to form.
(4) The pre-requisites and legal consequences of the German stipulations as to consumers’ rights of withdrawal shall apply to consumers having their permanent residence in Switzerland also in those cases in which Swiss law does not provide for a right of withdrawal.
(5) Hygienic articles such as nursing pillows, changing mats, high chair cushions are excluded from change and return.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Please sent your withdrawal to
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, excluding the costs of delivery (and with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us at Humboldtstr. 9-11, 53819 Neunkirchen-Seelscheid without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal shall not exist for contracts regarding the delivery of merchandise that is not prefabricated and is made according to the consumer's individual choice and specifications, or of merchandise that obviously is tailored to meet personal customer requirements.
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
— To Puckdaddy GmbH, Humboldtstr. 9-11, 53819 Neunkirchen-Seelscheid, Germany
— I/We (﹡) hereby give notice that I/We (﹡) withdraw from my/our (﹡) contract of sale of the following goods (﹡) / for the provision of the following service (﹡),
— Ordered on (﹡) / received on (﹡),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(﹡) Delete as appropriate.